(229) 257-1621 | DSN 460-1621
Fitness Assessment Cell (229) 257-3470/2672
Fri: 5 am – 8 pm
Sat – Sun: 8 am – 6 pm
Holidays/Family Days: If the Fitness Center is open the hours will be 8 am – 4 pm. If the Fitness Center is closed 24 Hour Fitness will be available for Active Duty personnel only.
Fitness Testing Hours: 01 April-30 September: 6:30 am & 9:00 am; 01 October-31 March: 8 am & 1 pm
The gym is accessible to ACTIVE DUTY personnel 24/7! You must REGISTER YOUR CAC at the Fitness Center front desk to gain 24 hour access. See 24 Hour Fitness for more information.
You need to know:
• Open to ACTIVE DUTY ONLY
• Do not work out alone; apply the Wingman concept.
• Cameras will monitor facility during unmanned hours.
• Access to workout areas and locker rooms only; all other areas will be locked.
• Main Fitness Center only.
To Gain 24 Hour Access:
• Register your CAC in the system at the Fitness Center.
• Read and sign a statement of understanding.
• Receive a brief on emergency procedures and location of an emergency phone number.
Rules of Engagement:
• Access card sharing is strictly PROHIBITED, will result in loss of privileges and could be punishable under the UCMJ.
• Theft, defacement, intentional damage to government property, sexual assault, inappropriate sexual behavior, or any violation of facility rules will not be tolerated and subject to punishment under the UCMJ.
• If you are unable to access the facility with your CAC (after registration), you must report the incident in person to Fitness Center during normal business hours.
Click Tabs For Information on Programs and Policies
Provides organized, competitive sports between units in the following sports: flag football, basketball and volleyball. Open to assigned active duty personnel and Airmen on TDY for over 30 days. DoD employees and family members over the age 18 can participate with their unit commander’s approval. Extramural sports include: golf, over 30 basketball.
Certified personal trainers are available to provide one-on-one personalized training to help you reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass, and improve you overall fitness levels. One hour sessions cost $30.
Throughout the year, the Fitness Center hosts an array of fitness activities, including fun runs/walks, triathlons, duathlons, and other fitness challenges.
The Air Force Sports Program is designed to allow active duty, National Guard and Air Force Reserve personnel an opportunity to participate at Air Force, Armed Forces, national, and international athletic events. An important ingredient within the selection criteria is recent higher-level competition and significant performances in the chosen sport. Athletes must obtain supervisor, commander, and Fitness Center Director’s endorsements. Those athletes selected for training are invited to attend trial camps and other AF championship events. Trial camps are short in duration, physically demanding, mentally challenging and highly competitive. Athletes should be in top condition for the trial camps.
Appropriate clothing must be worn to maintain a proper image in a military and family fitness facility. Athletic attire and athletic-type shoes will be worn in all activity and equipment areas. Military uniforms are authorized to be worn during workouts and members may remove their utility uniform coat (shirt) however, t-shirts must be worn. Casual slacks/shorts and jeans are considered non-exercise attire and are not to be worn. Due to safety concerns, including an increased risk of dehydration and heat illness, garments made of plastic, rubber, nylon, etc. that are specifically designed to increase perspiration are not authorized in any fitness facility, to include outdoor running tracks and fields. Customers not wearing proper attire will be asked to change into appropriate exercise clothing or to leave the facility.
This room allows parents to bring their children ages 6 months to 5 years with them to work out. The room has an adjacent area for children to play safely while mom or dad watches from the other side of a divided half-wall while exercising. The children’s area is equipped with a separate children’s bathroom. Due to the size of the area, only ten children can safely play in the Parent Child Area at a time. Parents may not leave their children in the room to go elsewhere in the center.
Weekly Class Schedule:
Mon-Fri: 6 am, 11 am and 6 pm
Sat: 11 am
*All non-scheduled class times will be available for open use/group
*Class schedule is subject to change based on availability, demand, and
How to Register for Class:
- Like us on Facebook at MoodyFSStheBox
- Identify the date/time of the class you’d like to participate in and
- The class size will range from 8-12 attendees.
- Participation is first come, first served (determined by the “attending
comment on Facebook).
- Any non-filled class spots may be filled by walk ins.
- The class registration process is subject to change based on availability,
demand, and additional instructors. The current process will be posted on the Facebook page.
Rules Of Engagement:
- Be safe.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Do not add/remove equipment.
- No vulgar music.
- Classes take priority; no side workouts authorized during class time.
- Respect the equipment.
What to Expect Overall from the BOX:
- Workouts are constantly varied functional movements performed at
relatively high intensity. These workouts are based on functional movements,
the core movements of everyday life.
- The program is designed for scalability, making it the perfect application
for any committed individual, regardless of experience.