Rental Terms & Fees
- Hourly – This rate begins at check out and ends when the item is returned. A 15-minute grace period is allowed for travel.
- Weekend – Pick up your equipment on Friday afternoon and return it by noon on Monday for 1/2 daily rate. There is no charge for Sunday. Items rented on Saturday have to be returned by noon on Monday for a one-day rental charge. EXCEPTION – Gas-powered equipment has to be returned by 9 a.m. on Monday for a one-day rental charge.
- Weekly – The fee is five times the daily rate and covers a full seven-day period with holidays and days of closure included.
- A cleaning deposit is required when renting any tent, camper, or bounce house. This deposit will be refunded if the equipment is clean and in the same working condition when rented. The amount of the deposit for tents and campers is a one-day rental fee. The amount required for the bounce house is $100. A fee of $25 will be assessed if super cookers are returned unclean.
- Equipment overdue by one hour or more may be assessed a late fee.
If there are items we do not carry, if something is missing or if our service is not up to your expectations please let us know, and we’ll fix it. Before you leave with rental items, please take time to carefully inspect your equipment and notify the staff of any damage or missing parts. This inspection may be done as a part of the pre-use safety and unit operation briefing.
Reservations must be made in person with a paid deposit equal to the daily rate of the rental item. Reservations can be made up to six months in advance.
Truck rental reservations must be made no later than three days prior to ensure availability.
Walk-ins are always welcome but will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Refunds will be given on a reservation if notified at least 48 hours prior to the rental date.