Click Tabs For More Information
Grassy Pond offers rental cabins and Cottages. There are nine three-bedroom cabins with a maximum occupancy of up to 8 guests and five two-bedroom cabins and four two-bedroom cottages.
Grassy Pond requires at least 50% deposit make at the time reservations are made (if made more than 15 days in advance). Remaining balance is due 15 days prior to arrival. If customers are only staying one night, we require the balance to be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
Additionally, we have tent sites located all around the park. No reservations can be made for tent sites.
Moody AFB fishing permits can be purchased at the check-in counter for daily or annual terms. Only Military or DoD ID Cardholders can purchase an annual permit. The cost is $5 per day for the public and $2 per day (or $10 per year) for DoD cardholders. The public can also purchase a punch card for $30 which buys you 10 opportunities to fish. Moody Equipment Rental also sells Moody AFB permits. Fees collected for fishing permits go directly to resource management to maintain the pond. Fish size and limits are set by Georgia and are strictly enforced.
Reservations may be made up to one year in advance for active duty personnel and 180 days in advance for all other authorized users either by phone (229) 559-5840, or in person. Reservations for accommodations require a one day confirmation fee paid at the time of the reservation and the remainder due 2 weeks prior to check in.
- Pets will only be allowed overnight stay in specified living quarters.
- A Non-refundable pet fee will be charged at a rate of $10 a night, $30 a week or $50 a month.
- Pets must be on a minimum 6 foot leash and under the control of the owner at all times while on Grassy Pond property.
- Pets may not be secured outside or secured to government property. Owners must be in the immediate area of where the pet is secured.
- Pond area, docks, playgrounds, restrooms and recreational building are off limits to pets.
- Pets should never be left unattended in closed vehicles in extreme heat conditions.
- Pet owners must ensure their pets do not disturb shrubbery or flowers and are required to pick up and dispose of their pet’s waste.
- Pet owners are responsible for ensuring that their pets do not disturb other patrons.
*Any fees mentioned are subject to change without notice.